Community Leadership in Justice Fellowships
About the Community Leadership in Justice Fellowships
These Fellowships connect leaders in public interest organizations with Ontario universities, law schools, and community colleges. The partners work together to improve access to justice and promote professional excellence.
- Provide professional development and renewal for a recognized community leader.
- Strengthen the bond between academia and public interest organizations.
- Broaden and enrich faculty and students’ academic experience through innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
- Build bridges across disciplines for the benefit of the broader community.
The fellow’s responsibilities include:
- Teaching or co-teaching courses
- Activism and leadership
Activism and leadership may be accomplished through public lectures, discussion groups, collaborative projects, and network-building between researchers and public interest organizations.